For all enrolment enquiries please contact the school office on 03 9802 9938.
Information for families on how to enrol their child in a Victorian government school for 2024 school year -
We welcome prospective families to join our School Tours which are run every Tuesday at 9.30am during the School Term. One of our Principal Class Team will show you the school environment and answer any curriculum questions you may have. You are invited to download an Enrolment Form on the above link or alternatively we will give you an enrolment pack upon your arrival at our School.
Our school zone
Our school zone is available on findmyschool.vic.gov.au which hosts the most up-to-date information on school zones in Victoria.
Students residing within our school zone are guaranteed a place at our school, which is determined based on your permanent residential address.
Our school manages enrolments using the Placement Policy to ensure that students have access to their designated neighbourhood school and may enrol at another school, if there are available places.
For more information, you can:
- visit School zones for answers to frequently asked questions
- call the Victorian School Building Authority (VSBA) on 1800 896 950
- email the VSBA at email@example.com
Foundation (Prep) enrolments
The Department of Education has a statewide Foundation (Prep) enrolment timeline.
The timeline advises families when and how to enrol their child into Foundation (Prep) at a Victorian government primary school, including Glen Waverley Primary School.
You can find information and resources about the enrolment timeline at: Enrolling in Foundation (Prep).
To enrol your child in a Victorian School you are required to supply:-
- Evidence of your child’s date of birth - Birth Certificate or Visa for children born overseas
- Names and addresses of the child and parents, guardians and carers
- Parents’ phone numbers (home, work, mobile) and email addresses
- Names and contact details of emergency contacts
- Doctor’s name and phone number
- Immunisation Status Certificate ( If vaccinations were given overseas, this Certificate may be obtained from the Monash City Council upon presentation of proof by you that your child has received the vaccinations recommended to enter a Victorian school.)
- Health and welfare information (for example, does your child have asthma, diabetes, allergies, poor eyesight or hearing, specific custody arrangements)
- Information about the language/s your child speaks and hears (to help the school build on your child's knowledge).
For Government payments you may be eligible for please visit this link
A VSN parent brochure is available to download here.
For further information about the VSN (Victorian Student Number) you may like to visit:-